Online Photo Printing

Another cause of high cholesterol is eating foods that are high in saturated fats and cholesterol. Other factors that can increase your cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is one of the major risk factors for atherosclerosis. While it is strongly recommended that clinicians routinely screen men and women aged Other factors such as genetics, eating and exercise habits, and the presence of other diseases such as diabetes and hypertension may also contribute to the.

Best Gifts For One Year Old Girl

What causes high cholesterol? · Age and gender: After you reach age 20, your cholesterol naturally begins to rise. · Disease: Certain diseases can raise your risk. High cholesterol is when you have too much of a fatty substance called cholesterol in your blood. · It's mainly caused by eating fatty food, not exercising. Your body makes most (75%) of the cholesterol found in your blood. The rest (25%) comes from the foods you eat in the form of animal products. High cholesterol.

Nicole Miller Dresses

What Causes High Cholesterol? · diet: eating a diet high in fats, particularly saturated fat and trans fat · heredity: having a parent or close family member with. Causes. In some cases, high cholesterol levels may be inherited, your liver may make too much cholesterol, or your body may not remove LDL from your blood. High cholesterol levels are due to a variety of factors including heredity, diet, and lifestyle. Less commonly, underlying illnesses affecting the liver.